DONALD D. ALLAN is an award-winning author for the New Druids epic fantasy series. He is best known for his knowledge of just about everything – just ask him, he’ll tell you. He takes being a geek to massively huge geek levels – like level twelve. That’s pretty high. Mostly, he’s an introvert pretending to be an extrovert and so far, he’s fooling everybody. Wine helps.
He loves lying around and planning his next activities, such as yard work, house repairs, cleaning, cooking, etc. He plans a lot, but never really completes it. But planning is everything. He does complete novels though, and that surprises most people. They say “YOU wrote a book?” The shock on their faces is a dead giveaway of what they truly mean.
Donald lives with his wife Marilyn, son James, daughter Katherine, and dog Woody, in Ottawa, Canada. Yup, he’s Canadian. Respect.
Connect with Donald D. Allan
Books That Have Influenced Me
I have read many books which have influenced me. In no particular order:
- The Farseer Trilogy, by Robin Hobb
- The Deverry Cycle, by Katharine Kerr
- The Deed of Paksenarrion, by Elizabeth Moon (honestly, this is my favourite by far)
- Fafrhd and the Gray Mouser, by Fritz Leiber
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
- A Song of Ice and Fire, By George R.R. Martin
- The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, The Unbeliever, by Stephen R. Donaldson
I think the book is awesome will read
I will definitely read
I think this book would be amazing I can’t wait to read it. I am amazed about your job also, sing me up for a book.